With so many of us facing a little extra time at home, we are SO excited to offer the opportunity to paint your very own clutch!
Whether you paint your own clutch to match your favourite outfit, have your kids paint one to give a sentimental gift to a loved one (hello teacher Christmas gifts?!) or have your girlfriends around and each paint one for a girls night in- Whatever you choose we are beyond excited to see what you all come up with!!
HOW IT WORKS
- We post you what you need to paint your clutch
- Included in your parcel is a return address label
- You take as long as you need to paint your canvas
- Carefully pop your completed dried canvas back into the provided tube, and put the return address sticker on top of the original postage sticker. This can be put straight into a postbox- no need to pay for anything or go in to a post office! We just ask that you please let us know when you do this so we can activate the tracking number.
- Once received, we transform your artwork into your clutch and post back to you completed! We aim to get your clutch back to you as soon as possible, but please allow up to 2-4 weeks.
WHATS INCLUDED IN YOUR PARCEL:
Depending on what selection you make you may receive;
-Canvas cut slighter bigger then your requested clutch size
-A paint brush
-A selection of our favourite paints (you can choose either brights, pastels or both. Please note paint colours may alter slightly from photographed colours.
-Gold or silver leaf and Metallic paints
-A prepaid return address label sticker, and the tube to post it back!
WHAT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO ADD YOURSELF:
-Different size paintbrushes
-Different paint colours- your welcome to use any types of paints you like- inks, acrylics, spray paints etc. as long as whatever you add isn’t too thick so it won’t crack and look lumpy when the clutch is sewn into its pvc housing.
-Normal glue stick if you choose to add the foil to your clutch
A FEW TIPS:
-We find the clutches look best when you start with larger shapes and work your way up to the more detailed shapes, rather then starting small. But this is of course totally up to you!
-Allow each layer to completely dry before adding more paint on top to avoid bleeding colours (a hair dryer can help speed up this process!)
-using different shades of the same colour can look really amazing together! So for this reason we have included white paint in both colour options- we use so much white paint!
-If you are adding gold or silver foil, please ensure you do this with a standard glue stick. Please don’t add to wet paint or pvc glue!
if you have ANY questions at all, don’t hesitate to ask!! We are SO excited to see what you guys come up with! X